Email communication has evolved and grown with the improvements in information technology. This communication system permits messages to get delivered all over the world and also forwarded and stored in a digital layout.
However, there are numerous free email marketing services such as Google mail, Hotmail and Yahoo mail to use for online communication, but for a proficient environment and enhanced need of security these do not relate much. This takes any businessman a step forward to concentrate on more personalized options for his/her email programs. Businesses having more than twenty employees need an effective workable policy and coordinated communication amongst all of them. This can be done effectively by using dedicated email servers.
Supervising e-mail security in-house can be annoying and very time-consuming on your part. Thus, outsourcing dedicated email servers for your email campaign is a good idea. Although it involves preliminary setup fees, even then in the long run proves to be a more cost effective way to manage your advertising campaigns.
Here are some features and functions of dedicated servers which will be helpful for you in running an effective email marketing campaign:
1. Involuntary and simple interface: While searching for an email service provider, you should find a server which gives you a clean and simple interface to work with. As you increase your business and include more team members, your prime concern should never move towards preparing new staff in getting together with the business applications.
2. Advanced protection and encoding: Being secure while staying connected is a main concern for businesses communicating over the web with their employees. Check for the protection or security features with your email service provider and seek their help or support for specific concerns like whether secure socket layer is enabled for all e-mail communications or not.
3. Complete business email alliance: Assess the business email collaboration side of the service provider which you are going to employ for all of your exchanges. It should provide absolute control, administration and management in an easy manner.
4. Manage multiple tasks easily: A good email interface makes multi tasking easy so that your communication experience is more like tabbed browsing. Envisage the requirements of your work pattern and verify them against the functionalities of the email server.
5. Provides collaboration tools: Collaboration should not be restricted to conversation modules. Your email marketing service provider should combine your social media life streams along with audio and video chatting, shared calendar and meeting scheduler. Try to search functionalities that would make group collaboration more easy and fun to live with.
6. Manages multiple accounts at a time: While running the campaign, top-level management is repeatedly stuck up with maintaining multiple email ids at the same time. Any good email marketing server essentially needs to have this functionality incorporated in its service.
7. Gives support to IMAP and POP3 protocol: You should check if your e-mail server client supports IMAP and POP3 protocol. If it does, then ensure that all the major email clients in the marketplace are supported so you can bring in your present emails simply to your new email server.
Therefore, web based email is now a necessary part of business and individual communication and it has already pushed out handwritten messages to a large degree. Dedicated email servers give fast and easy email communication with everyone across the world and let businesses run a virtual office that decreases time consumption and costs.