When it comes to endorse your business, there are many alternatives you can take benefit of such as using opt-in e-mail marketing and direct mail marketing. Both alternatives have their pros and cons, but with the current Internet growth e-mail appears to be more resourceful in sending a marketing message across the world. It is also the best method to produce sales and leads and can help look forward to the requirements of your prospective and devoted customers. In this article, we would compare the above stated types of promotion – direct mail and email.
Direct Mail Marketing Benefits
It is not deceased and still a powerful marketing method. One of the best things about it is that it has the capability of getting your message into the hands of your subscribers.
1. There are several people who still do not use e-mail. Additionally, the truth that people will most probably expend more time going through a postcard or letter than they will through an e-mail. Having a beautiful postcard or envelope into the receiver’s hand can be a prevailing tool. Thus, you have to make your piece be noticeable from the rest, and they will definitely go through your message.
2. If you are not intending the right audience, you will be spoiling your time and money. Delivering marketing materials using direct mail marketing to explicit people at explicit addresses will make your costs way down, and very much improve your possibilities of producing a sale.
3. Creating a mail list, and planning astounding marketing materials to deliver, takes time, consideration, and money. But, as a business owner, you must always be adding up and increasing your mail list and advertising materials.
Email Marketing Benefits
E-mail marketing is incredible, low-priced, fast, and simple to employ, but it will not be taking place of direct mail for a very long time. One of the amazing things about e-mail is that it is traceable. The information can be used to study open rates, click through, and conversion rates. All of this information can help you adjust the content and message of your email.
1. You can simply create an e-mail list. But, getting email contacts from anybody beyond your present customers can be very time-wasting. But, ultimately you will create a bigger list. Then, you will need an email service provider company to deal with and deliver your messages. Many of these organizations have a free email marketing plan as well to manage up to a definite number of addresses.
2. When your emails are intended and arranged, you can deliver mass emails in a few moments. Your receivers will begin unfolding your email message a few minutes later than you delivered it. You will begin to get clicks on your website after a few minutes.
3. Giving links of your products or services make an e-mail very suitable for the receivers. Links permit them to promptly identify with what your e-mail is attempting to sell them. This pace is one of the major causes many businesses go for email marketing.
At last, do not get afraid to use both of these methods at the similar time. In fact, direct mail may work definitely for some of your prospective and present customers. E-mails may work even better than direct mail if you need fast results. Every method has quite a few similarities, and a number of important differences. You will have to make a decision which one, or both, are suitable for your business. The truth of the situation is that direct mail and email are an ideal combination for each other. And, if they are used together, then they can act as a powerful tool to be used in your marketing plan.