Essentially, the customer or business organizations really wanted to know how to use and when to put links in an email communication for better results. Here is what you should keep in mind for your links when designing emails for a mass email marketing process for lead nurturing:
1. The link should be simple to identify-s Once the email reader will click on his/her inbox the link should be identifiable by the font style and color. For example- Best Email Marketing Service
However, don’t say just click on the link after a paragraph and expect a visitor to open through. Instead of this link key phrases to know what a click on the link is going to render.
2. It’s Accuracy- As an email designer, you should not hyperlink a URL to a page that is a different link. Ensure that your URL clearly illustrates what the users want to see when they click.
3. Understand the devices being used- If your shooted email is going to be read on iPhones, Tablets or on the web, you might have links aplenty. In case, if people are opening emails on older phones or as text, you should not add so much links in the content as they may render the full URL in the email, which often takes email space.
4. Maintain Links Structure-
- Contextual links- Use links that is highly relevant to the content at the top of the email, also linking to the appropriate pages or promotion. By placing such links at the top are likely to increase click in spite of hidden bottom links in the newsletter.
- Bonus Reward Content Links- Bonus content links included offers outside of the contextual email. These links can be an offer in a banner or an invite to an expert for a seminar in a side navigation panel.
- Permanent Links- It is always linked in your communications, like forward to a colleague, social media links and the unsubscribe located in the same area in each email marketing campaign so, that recipients don’t have to spend time in searching.
5. Links should go proper- Of course, mistakes can be easily made here. Before launching an email campaign find some time to check all links to ensure they work properly and they are going wherever the email copy describes.