More than 38 percent of online retailers referred to email as the channel that gave them the best profit for their advertising ventures – beating over versatile applications, paid search and even web-based social networking by more than double as indicated by Internet Retailer. Another study by e-marketer revealed that email drives 10-25 percent of most organizations incomes.
The relatively low cost of sending emails can surely make the email channel a powerful revenue driver of leads from the goods and services catalog when it is used properly. Some of the manufacturers spent a large amount of money, time and resources in creating a single email representing one product category (only to see that 17 % open rate), then don’t open email again.
Get help now! Via Email marketing software tools by clicking on the link.
Why retailers often think, ‘would their clients want the same message in the inbox again and again’’? But that mistake of thinking too much is just leaving money on the table. Here you should know three reasons why remailing is important for retail marketers.
1. Email is cheap-But not that cheap
As compared to with marketing channels like display advertising and video, email is the clear winner in terms of low cost. Once your designers have crafted powerful email message and laid it out in a fascinating way, your cost charges finished- all that’s left is to send it out to subscribers. Effective emails are assets for promotion you can’t afford to waste.
2. Remailing Maxes Out Revenue
Many mass email marketing marketers try to come up with a full calendar of creative emails with the goal that every visitor sees a new offers or product in their inbox every few days. Use this tool, again and again, reuse it, re-adapt it!
If you sent email got large clicks from those who opened it, a more effective solution is to resend it to another group of an audience a few days later to see if you want more customers.
3. A Minimum Open Rate Isn’t Necessary a Good Sign
For example, You shoot out new marketing email this week and 80% recipients never open it but the remaining 20% who opened it and much have higher click-through than readers of any other email you’ve recently sent. In this case, your mail high click via far outweighs the low open conversion. Might you have chosen the holiday to send the email, the subject line needs some more attraction or you may have to target the right audiences, but remember a high click-through rate means this email definitely results in remailing.