Now, it’s time for a question. How do business owners increase chances of driving their business via email marketing? In today’s world, Email marketing services are quite popular and effective method of content marketing and promotion (If you know how to do it in right way…)
While we might be engaged in many strategies to increase our email clicks. After all, on a daily basis, we send and receive mails from various companies but never involve in research what makes an email marketing campaign successful.
Not worry, I am here to help you with few important tips for mass email marketing-
1. Yes, of course, 40% of the population is using smartphones and as per the survey reports, numerous people open email inboxes through mobile. So, it’s quite necessary to optimize a content to maximize response from it. Use templates or personalized design kits for best results.
2. Believe it or not! Your content quality matters a lot because it drives sales. It should be clear, concise and relevant for your readers. Remember, before creating a post you are sending them as an information provider and a little bit entertainer to your subscriber.
3. You lack branding! If an email doesn’t convey your brand’s image then what’s the point of sending it? Your brand goodwill make customers secure, trustworthy as well as a sense of care, so make sure invest in branding for a long run.
4. As noted by leading bulk email marketing companies subject lines decide your email marketing open rate! 48% of marketers agreed that subject lines optimization test is needed. If your open rate is low then this might work well for you.
5. We often read emails that are full of images, but more and more images are likely to decrease in our click-through rates. Don’t forget to make pictures and graphics be a distraction point, but rather uses tools that lead to audience engagement.
6. You’re not utilizing email as a primary channel. Email is always like a bread and butter for content marketing. For many email marketers, it is the primary channel for lead generation. Yes, for sure emails could help to boost your business.
7. No one likes to read long emails, so don’t add so much content in them to plague your customers. Do focus on your important points include a call to action, and be entertaining and concise on your content.
Following these points might be a good idea to bring some tremendous growth in business than you’d expect.